Hot Stone Full Body Massage Therapy
|£36||1||1 hour approx||-|
Feel all the tension, stress and tightness in your body melt away with a relaxing hot stone full body massage.
This ultra calming treatment uses smooth basalt stones which have been bathed in warm water and luxurious essential oils to relax your muscles, unblock stagnant energy and give you a deeper, more therapeutic massage.
- Treatment times are approximately 1 hour
- Completely safe and non invasive treatment
- Does not damage or scar the skin in anyway
- Hot stone therapy gives a deep and relaxing massage
- Improve circulation, feel relaxed, de-stressed, relieve aches and pains
- Can be used to help with rheumatic or arthritic conditions
- Performed by experienced, qualified therapists
- Your dignity and comfort is respected at all times
The stones are placed on key points of the body so that their comforting heat can penetrate your skin to relax and gently warm your muscles. Your fully trained massage therapist can then give a deeper, more effective massage
Hot stone massage can be used for a variety of ailments, or simply for a deep level of relaxation and is particularly effective for relieving muscle tension, rheumatic or arthritic conditions, Multiple Sclerosis, back pain, nervous conditions, stress, anxiety and to help melt away tension, reduce muscle stiffness and increase your circulation.
When you arrive for your treatment you will be asked to remove your clothing (except underpants) behind a privacy screen and make yourself comfortable on the massage couch. A large towel is used to cover your body and keep you comfortable. During the hot stone massage, only the part of your body being massaged will be exposed. A safe and tested massage oil will be applied to the skin to allow free movement of the stones and to nourish the skin during your massage.
Our full body hot stone massage treats the back, legs, abdomen, arms, chest and neck, although this can be adapted to suit your individual requirements or preferences.
The benefits of Hot Stone Full Body Massage Therapy include,
- Improved blood circulation and alertness
- Increased lymphatic drainage (toxin removal)
- Improved blood flow to tissues
- Reduces muscular tension
- Relieves aches and pains
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Produces a deep relaxation
For the ultimate relaxing and healing experience the hot stone full body massage helps soothe and detoxify the body. Walk away feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated after a hot stone massage.
We do not recommend any specific courses of treatment for Hot Stone Full Body Massage but are happy to offer discounts for clients who would like a regular massage.
The Hot Stone Full Body Massage Therapy is available at the following Nu You Clinics: Bath, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Exeter, Ipswich, Liverpool, Oxford, Norwich, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, Swindon and Swansea.